I was Director of Product at Cognitive3D for 4.5 years.
Cognitive3D is an analytics platform for virtual reality, specifically targetted towards enterprise customers who need to measure training/simulation scenarios.
Virtual reality includes an extra dimension compared to traditional web analytics, so we had to invent new ways to measure human behaviour in 3d space.
You can learn more about Cognitive3D here: cognitive3d.com
My official role was to create & manage product strategy, but since I was the first employee at a growing startup, I did many different things along the way.
Here is a list of the majority of my other responsibilities:
- Close work with Director of Engineering & CEO to translate product requirements into launched features
- Managing engineering roadmap
- Hiring & recruiting of engineering team
- All UX & design work
- Front-end design & development
- Creating & maintaining 3D analytics visualization tools
- Creating all video demos & teasers.
- Email template creation
- Creating & testing Unity3D and Unreal Engine SDK integration demos
- Creating & editing developer documentation
- Managing JIRA ticket flow
- Tradeshow demos & customer engagement
- Customer success with enterprise clients
I worked with a large number of different technologies, here are most of them:
- Html / CSS
- Unity3D / C#
- Unreal Engine / C++
- Sketch & Figma
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Da Vinci Resolve
Due to the sensitive nature of the simulations analyzed on the platform, I am limited with what I can post publicly here. Please let me know if you'd like to learn more about my work.